425 W 147th #1 in Hamilton Heights
$24 per ft²
Landmarked Sugar Hill Brownstone with WD in Unit! Amazing Original Details!
This apartment is a must see for any Brownstone/Townhouse lover! You rarely see this much detail left and this wonderfully restored!
- Entire Entry Parlor floor in a Landmarked Sugar Hill Brownstone
- 1100 Square Ft!
- Dark hardwood floors
- Huge master with built-in shelves and cabinets
- Beautiful Wainscotting
- Gigantic Try window living room looking out on a tree-lined limestone block!
- Built-in shutters in new condition
- TWO Original Fireplaces with Bronze inlays and Italian tiles
- BRAND NEW electric Washer and Dryer in a separate laundry closet
- Coat Closet. Huge double closet in master and large closet in 2nd bedroom
- Totally remodeled Kitchen and Bath
- Ornate ceiling and crown moldings
- PET FRIENDLY!
- Well kept quiet owner occupied building
- Steps to the ABCD at 147th St. 15 minutes to 59th St
- Cute Cafes and Bars opening in the area!
- Historic Limestone Tree lined Block
- Easy Street Parking
- Easy Access to City College and 1 stop to Columbia Medical.
- Quiet Residential Neighborhood with very little traffic - A true retreat from Manhattan Madness!
**Please email Rentals.firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a viewing or RSVP for the next open house** (Shown By Appointment only)
Listed at Bohemia Realty Group by Don Burroughs, Jeffrey Green and Matt Green
More In This Building
425 West 147th Street
Visit streeteasy.com for more details
New York, NY 10031
Local SchoolsDistrict 6 - Schools zoned for this address: